- Unzip (double-click) waves/studiorack preset pack from Baywoodaudio.com and search for the “studiorack user presets” folder on your computer.
- Drag and drop the waves/studiorack preset pack folder as well as the master chains in the “studiorack user presets” folder.
- Open up your daw and open StudioRack on a stereo track. (Rverb will not open unless Studio rack is opened in stereo or mono>stereo)
- Click on the yellow text that says “Full Reset” and scroll down to see your user presets.
- You can now select to open any preset and adjust the macros to your liking! If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast response!
Lcut - Low Cut
Hcut - High Cut
FB - Feedback
ParaComp - Parallel Compression
Any questions? Please email us at Support@BaywoodAudio.Com